Coming back from college, has definitely been a tough thing to adjust to. I came back to the all the crazy high schoolers, old hurts were revitalized, i've realized a lot of things that I need to work on, I now don't have a small group, it seems as if most of my friends have reformed the people who they hang out with. I don't feel like I belong anymore, but of course im not suppose to be "apart" of the youth group, but then again I feel that I am. Its a tough place. I'm really not sure where I belong in Noblesville, IN anymore. I know God is moving and stirring my heart, but the fullness of life that I was feeling in college has faded away. I miss my family in the inner city of Marion, and constantly pray for them. I cannot explain to you how happy I was when I was walking the streets in Marion, hanging with my family in the ghetto.
One thing I do know is that there are things so much more important than hanging with friends, having a boyfriend, being "cool". I feel that this world is spiraling downwards quickly, and yet i get so frustrated when people are focused on the newest fashion, the coolest applications, the hottest, newest whatever. IT DOESN'T MATTER, in comparison to what were called to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are people who don't know Christ, who are hurting from things far more serious and scary than having a hurt heart, or whatever situation it is. I'm praying for God to give me strength to endure the hurt and to not let it hinder me, like it has been. If I have hurt you in anyway please know that I love you and care for you. I am sorry for whatever I have done to hurt you in anyway.
I DIE FIRST
No comments:
Post a Comment